Have had abdominal trauma during martial art. Should I be worried?

dear doctor I'm an martial art player , last Wednesday I had a belt test that include hitting by a baseball bat in stomach so I checked today and it was blue also I'm a bit worried about my stool because it turn little bit black is this something I should worry about thanks
Posted Tue, 17 Dec 2013 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Klerida Shehu 51 minutes later
Brief Answer: Please refer to the answer below... Detailed Answer: HiXXXXX, I read your concern very carefully and would like to say that abdominal trauma is one of the causes of intramural hematoma of gastrointestinal tract. The skin damage in the pictures seems to be profound so i suggest to do an abdominal ultrasound to rule out intramural hematoma. I saw the pictures and your feces are not Melena (black stool). If you see that your feces are more black and watery please go to ER. Hope I answered to your query! Wish you all the best! Dr. Klerida