Have had ECG. Explain meaning of report?

sir could you please explain me the meaning of abnormal left axis deviation, non specific intraventricular block, qrs(t) contour abnormality, consistent with septal infarct possible recent
Posted Wed, 2 Oct 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Sukhvinder Singh 11 minutes later
Brief Answer:
see below.

Detailed Answer:
Dear Sir
1. Technically an ECG is best commented upon by looking at it and knowing all details about the patient. The ECG changes are not always 100% correct and provide indicators rather than actual disease in most of diseases.
2. You ECG reporting suggests that you had a heart attack in recent past. It also says that the axis of activation of current in your left ventricle (the main pumping chamber of heart) is towards left (rather than more central) and the overall time taken by electrical activation of left ventricle is more than normal. these two findings are more of technical nature and can be associated with a diseased or normal heart and are non-specific on their own.
3. If you can upload the ECG picture & your medical details, I will tell more things about it.
Feel free to discuss further.
Follow-up: Have had ECG. Explain meaning of report? 19 hours later
sir how can I upload the ecg there is no upload or paste option
Answered by Dr. Sukhvinder Singh 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
please see details.

Detailed Answer:
Respected sir
The facility to upload the pictures is on right hand side top. However if you are having problem, the executive at number +91-0000 will help you out.
Sukhvinder XXXXXXX
Follow-up: Have had ECG. Explain meaning of report? 26 hours later
thank you doctor,
I have upload the ecg report. and I have no medical history.
Brief Answer:
please see details of ECG reporting.

Detailed Answer:
Respected Sir
The ECG shows left anterior hemiblock with left axis deviation, Non-specific interventricular conduction & poor progression of R wave in precordial leads. The poor progression in precordial leads may be secondary to left anterior hemiblock or IVCD or a myocardial pathology (disorder of heart muscle).
If you do not have any symptoms like chest discomfort on exertion, shortness of breath on exertion, angina etc., then possibility of myocardial disease is low. However, in view of your age, it would be prudent to get an ECHO examination done to rule out any structural heart disease.
The hemiblock is purely an electrical phenomenon and is not related to "arterial / vessel blockage" which common people talk of. This is mostly a benign entity.