Have had 20/20 vision in left eye and 20/40 in right eye. Should I go for sinus surgery?

i have had 20/20 vision in my left eye and 20/40 in my right eye all of my my life i think which i guess is still pretty good because i have never had any problems seeing things... but in the last few years i have noticed that sometimes when i wake up especially my right eye vision is less good and possibly blurry for a while and it seems like it possibly coincides with my right sinus being blocked up more oftenwhen i wake up because i think i might need another sinus surgery but that might be another issue or not .... or posssibly when i sleep more on one side?
anyways it seems like might vision might be messed up a little as well when i am laying on my back or with the back of my head leaning on the couch or some similar position but my vision seems to be regular or pretty good when i am up walking around...
Posted Wed, 10 Oct 2012 in Vision and Eye Disorders
Answered by Dr. N. K. Misra 6 hours later
Thanks for sending your query to us.
At times when you are lying down or relaxed in the morning ,the general body muscles are also relaxed.Thus they have some difficulty in focusing as compered to the day time when your body muscles as well as the muscles of the eye are toned up and active.
The only thing you can do about it is to keep healthy,good diet ,rest and exercises will do you good.
Any difficulty please do get back to us.