Have growth on foreskin. No pain or itching. Have protected sex. Cause?

Hello I have some small growths on my inner foreskin that I have noticed in the last couple of weeks. They don't seem to be growing but I am wondering whether they are warts, sebaceous glands or perhaps Fordyce spots. They are relatively small and have whitish tips. They are not painful in anyway, nor do they itch. They are on one side of the foreskin only, near the frenulum, and cosmetically off-putting. I am a heterosexual single man but with my last sexual partner a few months ago I have used condoms but not with oral sex. I have not had an 'outbreak' of anything similar before, although do experience regular smegma and I wonder whether insufficient hygiene in the area could be a cause of something. I am 38 and have good general health, eating well and exercising regularly. I would welcome opinions on what the growths might be, if they may go away naturally, or potentially if they are symptomatic of something else.
Posted Wed, 21 Aug 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 34 minutes later
Thanks for the query,
I saw the photograph, It is looking like warts.

Its not fordyce spot. These spots are seen on the coronal sulcus.
These lesions are present behind the coronal sulcus.

The most probable diagnosis is warts.
Treatment with podophyllin is required.

Please XXXXXXX a dermatologist as podophyllin is not available over the counter.

Let me know if you have any other doubts.
Thank you