Have graves disease. Developed a constant sever pain in scapula. What treatment should be done?

Hi.I have neck- low skull pain for 2yrs causing instant headaches.mainly when I go out and walk for a time 8 wks ago I developed a constant sever pain in scapula this causes bad sleep. I also have bad coccyx pain for 2yrs agony wakes me I cannot sit easily.and severe paim in lower back-right hip.I broke both collar bones at 17 fell off horse. I am 50 nct wk.the left shoulder joint appears to dilocate a bit,forward.and down.this crunches snd 'pings' unpleasantly.I can move it in the socket myself snd get fingers behind 'ball'.I have graves disease.thyroid eye disease severe,very uncomfortable.pretibial myxodeama. High bp.depression.arthritis.finger acropachy.just stsrted plaquenil.feel bad side effects.what fan doc or surgery di for my shoulder and coccyx as I can't take this constant agony wth the recent scapula thanks
Posted Tue, 30 Oct 2012 in Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Answered by Dr. Mihail Iepure 5 hours later
Welcome to Healthcare Magic,
You have to review with your treating Physician your condition, treatment details, further management, possible your symptoms occurs due to complication of your conditions( as you have many) and/or adverse effects of drugs you taking now .You can relieve your symptoms ( disturbing pain in your coccyx, scapula ) consulting Physical Therapist and start Physical therapy ( with local procedures, creams, injections, etc..). Maintain healthy diet and healthy lifestyle ( limitation of salt, fatty food, spicy food, coffee, caffeine drinks, black tea, alcohol, smoking, stress, insomnia, etc..
I wish you good luck and speedy recovery,
Hope this helps and I have answered your query. If you have additional queries don’t hesitate to ask.
Best Regards,