Have granuloma on my liver and spleen. Why would I develop a cyst on my liver?

Gastroenterologist, Surgical
Why would I develop a cyst on my liver? I have a granuloma on my liver and spleen.
Posted Tue, 23 Jul 2013 in Liver and Gall Bladder
Answered by Dr. Nitin Rao 48 minutes later

What kind of a cyst is it in the liver. A simple or a complex cyst.
If it is a simple cyst and is small without any symptoms you may as well watch it for any symptoms. If it is a complex cyst then needs further investigations and further management.
Well a granuloma in your liver and spleen would indicate some form of infection in the past.