Have got tooth at backside of front tooth and also swelling. Its not paining. Suggest?

Dec 2012

hello sir/maam.
hello..i am 22 years old...i have got a tooth at backside of my front tooth.and i also have swelling near that part not paining ..i can feel the new tooth with my done..and even the swellling can be felt..pls help me i am scared of this
Posted Sat, 20 Jul 2013 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Nsah Bernard 2 hours later

Thanks for posting on XXXXXXX

It seems to me you are developing Wisdom tooth which usually grows between the age of 16-25 years. Usually painful and you may feel a swelling around where it is growing. If the tooth grows inappropriately or wrong insertion, it might cause you some worry. But since it is not painful, I do not feel you should worry.
Wisdom tooth is normal final tooth growth.

Hope this helps and wish you the best.
Dr. Nsah