Have gastroparesis. Is gstric emptying test available in India?

I have Gastroparesis. I have to do gastric emptying test . Is this testing facility is available in INDIA? Which Hospital i can do this test?
Posted Mon, 3 Dec 2012 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Ganesh Sanap 2 hours later

Gastric emptying test is available in India. You have to search for a nearby hospital in which a well reputed (1)Nuclear medicine and (2)Radiology department is running.

A tertiary care centre in your city will have these facilities. Since you are in Tamilnadu you can find these in Chennai, Madurai and Coimbatore.

Please write to YYYY@YYYY for further help. Then we can look for the same.