Have gas trouble, didn't take any precaution, using Gelusil when stomach pains. Suggest?

HI doctor My name is XXXXXXX sagar. i have a GASS TROBLE problem from past 2 years onwards. till now i did'nt take any precautions for that.usaually i am using gelusil tablets. when i got pain in my stomach.When i am using that tablet that minite i feel good. after that pain will come again. Give me a best precautions for that.....
Posted Thu, 10 Oct 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 16 hours later
Brief Answer:
Fiber supplements

Detailed Answer:

The gas problem you get is usually due to indigestion or improper digestion. You may have to take fiber supplements which will help in digestion and stop the gas.

Do take Psyllium husk with brand name ISOBGOL. A spoon or this powder has to be taken mixed in a glass of water or milk in the night for 15 days. This will set the digestion right and avoid gas in future.