Have gallstones. Pain in chest, arm and leg. Could this problem be attributed to the gallstones?

Recently I found out I have gallstones. I have chest pain, back pain, arm pain, leg pain (all on the right side of my body). I am losing fine motor skills in my right hand including the ability to write. Could this problem be attributed to the gallstones? My symptoms have gradually progressed since March 2011. I am a 39 year old women.
Posted Fri, 10 Aug 2012 in Liver and Gall Bladder
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 2 hours later

Thanks for writing to XXXXXXX
These symptoms are not related to gallstones.
These are signs of nervous (neurological) problem for which a neurology consult is advisable.
Chest pain, if on exetion, needs to be evaluated to look for reduced blood flow to the heart.
Hope this answrs ur query, kindly get back for doubts