Ask a Urologist   »  

Have frequent urination and pain all over the body. What's wrong?

Jul 2012

My husband keeps going to toilet and have pain on right side of body. Why? What's wrong with him? Any advice is much appreciated.
Posted Sun, 9 Dec 2012 in Urinary and Bladder Problems
Answered by Dr. Praveen Rodrigues 54 minutes later
Hi there XXXXXXX.
I empathise with your husband's problem but going purely by your history, it does seem that he has a recurrence of some sort of urinary tract stones. Is he on any hypertension medications or is he stressed a lot? By toilet, do you mean for urination or defecation? It is more than likely also a prostatic issue is present. I suggest a visit to your general surgeon or urologist for a check up nearest you. Wish you both good health! Cheers!
Dr Praveen Rodrigues MD