Have frequency in urinating and also itching. Its normal with more water intake. Suggest?

Hi Doctor,
I am experiencing frequency in urinating, mainly during morning times,also sometimes in between and also itching. Then when I take enough water for sometime, the condition becomes normal. But during that frequency it tends me to stay back in the rest room itself.Also the urine seems to be cloudy and dark yellow.
Posted Wed, 21 Aug 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 3 hours later

I am medical doctor, an associate in Department of Nephrology, working with an experienced Nephrologist. I answer on his behalf.

Increased frequency of urination in this time of the season due to cold weather is normal. This happens due to decreased secretion of antidiuretic hormone.

I still recommend you to get a urine routine microscopy and a blood glucose test done just to rule out other causes of the frequent micturation.

Once the reports are in hand get back to me, we shall discuss on the same.

Waiting for your response,