Have fluttering sensation under nipple, numbness in arm and leg. Any suggestion?

i have a fluttering under my left nipple and numbing down my left arm primarily, with some numbing in right arm and down right leg. the fluttering is intermiscent and numbness is also intermiscent. I don't get a tightness across the chest, and numbness and fluttering only occur when resting. Exercise does not seem to cause either the fluttering or the numbing. My GP says everything should be fine.
Posted Thu, 21 Feb 2013 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 2 hours later
Hi dear, I think your GP is right. Usually heart conditions are aggravated by exercise and relived by rest.

As you don’t have such condition, nothing much to worry.
Even then, just for confirmation, I would suggest you to get an ECG done.

Let me know if there are more concerns.
Thank you.