Have fluid filled pimple like cyst below the skin on testicle. What is this?

General Surgeon
I have a pimple like cyst just below the skin on my right testicle, now it seems to be filled with fluid like a large zit appx 1/4" it has been there for over a week and went from slightly painful (like a big zit) to semi firm, to liquid like I could pop it. It is not attached to anything as far as I can tell. Closer look I see a small vein running into it
Posted Thu, 22 Nov 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Grzegorz Stanko 5 hours later

Thank you for the query.

This is some kind of skin infection due to hair follicle infection. We can say it is a kind of pimple. It can be caused by hair ingrown or due to hair follicle blockage. The white thing inside is a pus.
This is nothing you should worry about. However it would be good to either pop it (if you can do it by yourself) or as a doctor to incise it. Pus removal will let it to get healed and will ease the pain.

Hope this will help. Feel free to ask further questions.