Have fizziness on the back of tongue that comes and goes. What it might be?

I have a light sensation of fizziness on the back of my tongue which comes and goes. It is strange. What do you think it could be?
Posted Fri, 6 Dec 2013 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Rakesh Madhyastha 7 hours later
Brief Answer: Many differentials Detailed Answer: Hello Thanks for the query Fizziness on the back of the tongue has many differentials and most common being eating, drinking something hot or spicy. The other common differentials are hypothyroidism, type 2 diabetes and Vit b12 defeciency. I advice you to visit a physician and get your thyroif profile, vit b 12 and random blood sugar checked. I hope I was of help, if you have any further queries please get back to me I wish you good health Regards