Have fissure problem. Temporary relief from anobliss cream. Which specialist should I consult?

Gastroenterologist
Question
Hello Doctor ..
I am facing problem with piles ,i was first treated or came to know about piles in mid 2011 were in i visited to specialist doctor regarding the same .He said its veyr minor and he did pushed the piles inside at that time .From then onwards i havent got the problem till october 2012 .I tried taking good amount of water ,veggie ..the XXXXXXX ones ,fibre tonics..fibre food ..when the pain was unbearable and irritating i visited an different doctor now .Now he said i dont have piles but small fissure ..he suggested an cream anobliss which i regularly kept applying along with taking stitz bath after two months its kind of gone .

But from past two weeks ..i am feeling the pain again ..i even took soome pictures without any shame to share with you ..so that u can suggest me what should i do ..any tablets etc .Please help me in this .

And which specialist i should approach ..can you please tell the specialization study name .
Hope to receive your reply .
Posted Thu, 28 Mar 2013 in Digestion and Bowels

Answered by Dr. Ratnakar Kini 46 minutes later
I am Dr.Ratnakar Kini and I am pleased to answer your query.

I saw the images.
The bigger swelling in the front is a thrombosed pile mass. The smaller one in the back is the sentinel pile which indicates you have chronic fissure in ano.

Take fiber supplements, drink plenty of fluids and use sitz bath and anobliss.

Consult a surgeon for further management.

I hope that answers your question.
If you have no more questions, kindly rate this service.
Dr.Ratnakar Kini

Follow-up: Have fissure problem. Temporary relief from anobliss cream. Which specialist should I consult? 11 hours later
Thank You doctor for your reply ,is thrombosed pile mass harmful ..since it doesnt pain ...does any surgery is required .

Sir those two which i am not pointing in those pic are there from long time ..i thought they are some unnecessary part of the body ..even doctors have seen that but they didnt tell anything about it.

Please advice what will be the next step and any tablets to be taken.Any better cream than smut ointment and anobliss.

Answered by Dr. Ratnakar Kini 1 hour later
If the medications are not providing any relief, then the next step is surgery.

I hope that answers your question.
Dr.Ratnakar Kini