Have fibromuscular hypodysplasia. Blockage in arteries. Bloated stomach after meals. Ongoing disease?

General Surgeon
I have recently been diagnosed with Fibromuscular Hypodysplasia. I have a 60% Blockage to the left Kidney, a 90% Blockage to my stomach, bowels and intestines and a 65% Blockage in my left artery in my neck. I've had an abdominal ultrasound and a Kidney ultrasound in the Vascular Imaging Dept. of the Heart Center. 3 years ago I had a stent placed in my Left artery of my Heart. My stomach is tender and bloated after eating or drinking water.
I know my Cardiolists is gathering info from these tests however I'm not scheduled to see him until April 26th. I spent 3 days in the Hospital last week with very high to very low Blood Pressure. The HTC was removed from my Blood Peessure Medicine and it has been more stable since. However I am dizzy and lightheaded and do not feel well.
There was an arteriography done of my Heart and me Arteries around my heart looked Pristine! I have released 55 pounds, quit smoking and eat healthy! Is this condition of Fibromuscular Hypoplasia an ongoing Disease like Coronary Heart Disease? Will I need Surgery to resolve Blockages I currently have?
Posted Mon, 8 Apr 2013 in Blood Disorders
Answered by Dr. Hari Charan Perigela 52 minutes later
As per your query,you are having Fibromuscular dysplasia.It is the narrowing of blood vessels.
It is autosomal dominant disease.
The disease is not like coronary heart disease.
You can go for Balloon angioplasty in narrowed vessels or stent can be placed.
Unless major complications occur,surgery can be deferred.
As you modified your life style,complications are unusual.But,you should be careful.
If you have any queries,i will clarify further
Wish you good health