Have fibroid pressure on bladder and causing urine frequency. Want to conceive. Are medicine available to prevent miscarriage?

Infertility Specialist
Question
If I were to get pregnant, are there MD 's who know how to prescribe progesterone hormones to help prevent a miscarriage
forgot to mention fibroid issue that is pressing on my bladder and causing urgency/frequency once or twice a month
Posted Sat, 26 Oct 2013 in Infertility Problem

Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
yes

Detailed Answer:
Hi, thanks for your query. Not only progesterone but lot of other medicines are available to prevent possible miscarriage. Hence dont worry about it. Moreover, i suggest removal of fibroid if it causing you discomfort like pain abdomen or frequent urination etc.. To add a caution , it is XXXXXXX to get pregnant after undergoing 2 c sections as chances of uterine rupture increase. Please discuss with your gynecologist about this. Let me know if you have any more queries. Regards, Dr. Mahesh Koregol

Follow-up: Have fibroid pressure on bladder and causing urine frequency. Want to conceive. Are medicine available to prevent miscarriage? 49 minutes later
Thank you so much, Dr. Koregol.......God's Richest Blessings...!
XXXXX

Brief Answer:
Please write review

Detailed Answer:
Hi XXXXXXX I am available for any of your queries anytime. If you are happy with my answer please accept my answer and write a review. Regards, Dr. Mahesh Koregol