Have fiber dermatitis. Should I use laser suction or laser pixar?

I have fiber dermitis should I use laser suction? Or laser Pixar ?
It is fiberglass from sanding down my boat about 15 years ago little thin almost see throw the er doctor was getting his light to look at my far head where I had been picking. I said there was million he look and said there is thousands.
Posted Wed, 16 Oct 2013 in Beauty
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 25 hours later
Brief Answer:
IPL or pulsed XXXXXXX laser

Detailed Answer:
I can see a lot of redness on your face but it is not very clear.
Its looking like lot of vessels are dilated.
IPL ( INTENSIFIED PULSED LIGHT ) or pulsed XXXXXXX LASERS work best in these lesions.
However I would like to see a clearer photograph.
If possible please upload another photograph of the lesions.
Waiting for your response.
Thank you
Follow-up: Have fiber dermatitis. Should I use laser suction or laser pixar? 4 hours later
I did go to a dermatologist see used lazor suction and than the Pixar which a week went bye and my face did not peel. I feel that the lazor melted the fiber glass you put any kind of heat to fiberglass it will melt.My farhead is swollen and because of t being melted under the skin being held in is infection.The dermatologist told me there was nothing she could do for me countless er visits they can't help or even know about this. So I have been scraping google it it said nail polish remover would desolve the fiberglass that seems to help and ice as cold as you can stand it will srink the skin and the pices will come out . This it what I've been trying lately .i have been dealing with this for 2 years now please help .0000 is my number thank you.
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 59 minutes later
Brief Answer:
peels will be best for you

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for a better photograph.
There is lot of redness now.
You need to apply a steroid cream like 1 % hydrocortisone to control this redness and inflammation.
Once the inflammation is gone you can opt for chemical peels.
There are various peels like glycolic acid mandelic acid peel etc.
These peels remove the superficial skin and hence the fibres will also come out with this.
It does not produce any heat and hence there is no chance of melting of fibres.

Let me know if you have any other doubts.
Thank you