Have falx meningioma and large spinal lipoma. Noticed enlarged lymph node under armpit. Leukemia?

Dr-I have a falx meningioma and a large spinal lipoma from L2-S1. My cord was tethered & decompressed last year. Learned of meningioma this January. 2.1cmx2.1cmx2.1cm to the rt of the midline with portion also to the left homogenous enhancement on ct/mra. ~7mnths ago major headaches, felt like truck hitting face, teeth, jaw painful loss of taste , body becomes really heavy. I am being evaluated tomorrow for possible seizures (not tonic clonic). I have enlarged lymph node under rt armpit (dense tissue with indentation=negative mammogram. Purplish, broken capillary like look to both breasts). Antibiotics got rid of stinch smell from pit, swelling remains. Tissue changes noted in liver incidentally, thought endometrial cells, laproscopy shows no endometriosis. Hard, swollene abdomen for a year so, Colon adhered to abdominal wall. Lysis performed this year. Liver and kidney still not address primary refused to acknowledge. Tired, have blackouts, loss os sensation, drop objects, memory issues. Noticed purpleish/reddish splotched bruise with white center. At neuologist today for Emt/g??She pulled needles out and said thats funny most people quit bleeding right away, you wont stop bleeding. It took alot of pressure and tape and gauze for little bitty needles. I have had continuos weight gain, but am nauseous and eat a healthy diet, just hard to exercise/activity due to pain. Could I have some form of leukemia I look like a pregnant owoman...some excess adipose, but looks like water weight and my weight fluctuates from day to day. one week i gained 14 lbs. Any thoughts please. BP high in pain, today fatigued and was 100/65.
Also-meant to add that my body (legs mostly) feels almost as though the pain is coming from XXXXXXX within my bones out. Drs are telling me its myofacial and Im just depressed. Ive suffered from depression since a very young age and have always functioned. i might have hnoad pain for a day or two and got over it, but I have had this pain for so long. I see a psych AND a counselor and have a good support group. Whats depressing is that the my doctor (primary)doesn't care and no one tries to tie all of my symptoms together, i get to 10 different doctors and no one manages to help me at all. Everyone says I am just depressed, well, thats just damn depressing woulndt you say?
Posted Thu, 7 Mar 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Indranil Ghosh 5 hours later

Thanks for writing in.

Some of the symptoms mentioned may be explained by depression but not all. There are some organic problems as well. For example the meningioma or the possible seizures. They need appropriate evaluation and treatment.

However, I see no reason why leukemia should be suspected. I am sure you had blood counts done recently. If they were normal then leukemia is out.

It is good that you are meeting psychiatrist and counselor. They will certainly channel your thoughts is the right direction. You may also need to reduce your weight as can itself lead to some of the problems and add to your depression. Please consult exercise consultant and dietician. I know that would add to the list of doctors or paramedics that you may be visiting but it can't be neglected also.

Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer any further follow-up queries.