Have faced side effects head ache, chest pain when take prescribed tablet zydalis. Suggest?

Dear doctor I have faced side effect if head ache, chest pain when I was ate prescribed tablet zydalis md 20,nano Le. Pls let me know the suggestions
Posted Wed, 2 Oct 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 46 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Zydalis causes these side effects.

Detailed Answer:

The tablet Zydalis md 20 contains Tadalafil that belongs to the class of Phosphodiesterase inhibitors.

This causes side effect of headache and chest pain. I do not know why you are taking this drug. It is better to stop this medicine.

Please let me know the actual indication for prescribing Zydalis to you.

Nano le is not an approved medicine. I am sorry; I cannot suggest you on this since there are no clinical trials available for the same.

Do write back for further discussion on this.