Have extreme dizziness, stomach pain and low BP. Have headache and burning sensation in eyes. Suggest?

Hi, may I answer your health queries right now ? Please type your query here...
Hello Doctor, my name is XXXXXXX i am 39 years old. I am experiencing extreme dizziness for the last one week' along with pains in stomach and lower ribs on left side of my back. my B.P. is around 105/65. i dont feel like getting up and am irritated by noise. There is constant throbbing headache and burning sensation in eyes. my weight is 83 kg height 5-3. kindly help me. regards.
Posted Sun, 4 Aug 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Anantharamakrishnan 4 hours later
Hi friend,
Welcome to Health Care Magic

Dizziness is vague term - unsteadiness. If there is definite sense of rotation, it is vertigo. The body's balancing mechanism is in the inner ear. An ENT (Ear Nose Throat) specialist is the one to see - especially in the presence of tinnitus. They have special tests to confirm or exclude the contribution of the ear - which probably is the case with you.
     It may be from postural hypo-tension (Check BP standing and lying) / It can be from anaemia (Check haemoglobin? / Could be an arrhythmia (Have an ECG)...
     If there are no clues, you have to be followed up by a neurologist – especially because of associated headache. MRI may be needed. MRA (MRI angiography) shows blood vessels and is generally done at the same sitting.
     In the mean time, medicines like betahistine or flunarazine alone or in combination may help. Discuss with your doctor

Wishing speedy recovery
God bless
Good luck