Have exhaustion and salt cravings around the same time every month. Had partial hysterectomy. Anything I can do?

I would like to know why around the same time of the month, each and every month I experience exhaustion and salt cravings. I am 59 years old and have had a partial hysterectomy more than 15 years ago. I am trying to lose weight and do well for three weeks till this exhaustion hits and these out of whack salt cravings. Is there anything I can do to curb salt cravings?
Posted Wed, 5 Sep 2012 in Ayurveda
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 13 hours later

Sodium is an important element of our body; so body needs to balance out its loss or deficiency. Craving for something relates to its lack in the body.

I need to know something more about your symptoms like
- When they increase or decrease I mean at which hour of the day; in open air or in closed room?
- When do you feel the cramps and twitching more?
- Do you find an increase in your symptoms during night time?
- What about emotional changes?

Here I suggest you some medicines from Homeopathy which will lessen your craving for salts. Besides, this will improve your blood pressure, stable the loss of element in your body and cure the XXXXXXX horse -
Natrum Mur 200 - 6 pills three times a day (15 min before meals)
Cuprum met 30 - 6 pills three times a day

Start with these pills and you will see the results in just few days for sure.

Hope this helps.