Have eruptions on scrotum. No pus. If scratched it bleeds. Prescribed NADIMIX. What to do?

I hv eruptions on my scrotum. There is no pus inside. They scratch and if I scratch too much then it ruptures and blood comes out. When I keep the place squeezed for one/two mins, the blood stops.I hv it for last 7 yrs, at least. What to do ? I hv been given NADIMIX by one doctor. When I apply this ointment, the scratching sensation totally goes away but the eruptions do not reduce. They are stagnant, neither increasing nor decreasing. The scratching feeling is not continuous. Mostly it comes when I am without underwares. I need to cure the eruptions.
Posted Mon, 15 Jul 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 58 minutes later
Scratching sensation is mainly related to fungal infections.
you have applied a combination of creams, including steroids, this might have changed the morphology of lesions.
I would like to see the lesions, this will help in giving a closer diagnosis.
You have an option to upload photograph on right side of query page.

Kindly upload the photographs.
Waiting for your response.
Thank you
Follow-up: Have eruptions on scrotum. No pus. If scratched it bleeds. Prescribed NADIMIX. What to do? 12 minutes later
Ok doctor, I shall tke photos and upload shortly.
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 21 minutes later
That will be good.
waiting for your response.
thank you