Have erection problems and also back pain. Treatment?

i have erction problems and also back pain and i want permanent solution. i am recently married and i need to have sex with my wife
Posted Thu, 19 Sep 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Shoaib Khan 53 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Erectile dysfunction treatment options

Detailed Answer:
Hello sir and welcome.

Thank you for writing to us.

I would like to start by sayin that what you are experiencing is called erectile dysfunction.

But this is very commonly encountered in newly weds due to what is called performance-anxiety. This could be the first cause that will have to be looked into and is usually successfully treated with the help of counseling.

If a problem or some underlying condition is identified then other treatment options include:
-Medication: which are prrscription drugs, for which you will have to visit a doctor
-Penis pumps
-Penile implants
-Surgery: Is only considered when there is some anatomical problem

Please consider visiting a doctor who will elaborately evaluate you, but will surely help you to find the cause and you shall surely be relieved of your problem at the earliest.

As for the back pain, it is a very inconclusive symptom and will require a physical examination as your doctor would want to see whether this is an anatomical cause (ligament, temdon, muscle, etc.) or is a presentstion caused due to some underlying condition like kidney stones, etc.

I hope I have been helpful in providing you with proper guidance and information you need to help live a healthy and happy married life.

God bless.