Have erectile dysfunction

problem sexuallyI can cum fine by myself but when with a girl I cant get it up
Posted Sat, 25 Aug 2012 in Erectile Dysfunction
Answered by Dr. Sudhir 1 hour later

Loss sex drive can be either due to psychological reasons or some underlying cause. In your case since you can cum yourself , most likely the underlying cause is psychological .A doctors counseling is suggested in most case to find likely cause of it.

Mean while drugs such as vardenafil (Levitra) or tadalafil (Cialis) can be helpful for getting and maintain erection.Making life style improvements (for example; quitting smoking, and exercising more) can be helpful. If you are on some medications then work with doctors to select medications that do not impair erectile function. Psychotherapy can also prove rewarding.

I hope I have been helpful to you, Please ask if there are any doubts.