Have erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation and low semen volume. Suggest some medicine

Question
Hi Dr ,
I am 48 years old male. I am not under any medication. Luckily no major disease. But I do not have any child. I have noticed since last 1 year I have erection problem and premature ejaculation. Volume of semen is very low and watery . Please suggest some medicine.
Posted Tue, 12 Mar 2013 in Premature Ejaculation

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 3 hours later
Watery and thin semen viscosity with low volume is sometimes seen when you have intercourse or masturbation very frequently.
If this is the reason in your case then no treatment is needed. It will become normal once you start having sex less frequently.
Another option can be the infection of prostate gland. This can be diagnosed by having a culture and sensitivity of your semen sample.
The third possible reason can be a lowered production of male hormone - testosterone. Other symptoms may include weight gain, reduced muscle tone and strength, low energy, and mild irritability.This can be ruled out by having blood testosterone levels examined.
Do Take Nutritional Supplements – The following supplements have been recommended to enhance sperm production and fertility:
Vitamin C
Vitamin E
Selenium
Zinc
Coenzyme Q-10
L–Carnitine
B-Complex
Folic Acid 400mg
You might also consider adding some lean read meat to your diet.
Red meat is good source of L-Carnitine, thus the name.
Some suggest eating two or three servings of red meat per week to improve sperm health and sperm production.

Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Regards.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.