Have erectile dysfunction. Taking Stablon and Cialis. Can I combine Cialis with Staminol for better results?

Excellent

Psychiatrist
Question
hi . I am 29 years male suffering from performance anxiety erectile dysfunction.I am healthy and dont have any history of cardiac disease in my family. Apart from this i am in depression. so right now i am taking stablon and cialis 20mg. I am feeling better now.Apart from this can i combine my cialis 20mg with Staminol Ultra (GNC product) for better results? Contents of Staminol Ultra are:-
Yohimbe 50mg, Horny Goat Weed- 50mg,Ginseng:- 50mg,LArginine:- 1000 mg.
I know i dont have any physical weakness but i just wanna use this combination for a short time,just to gain confidence. Since its my marriagable age,i dont wanna take any chance.
Apart from this ,please do suggest some good medicines or natural product to support good cardiovascular health?
Can i use GNC's Double Strength fish oil with omega- 3's?
I am worried,since i am using PDE5 inhibitors.
Hope you understand.
Posted Wed, 10 Apr 2013 in Erectile Dysfunction

Answered by Dr. Sundar Gnanavel 11 minutes later
Hello......
Thanks for your query. As you might be aware cialis is tadanafil, a phosphodiesterase inhibitor for managing erectile dysfunction and tianeptine is ssre or selective serotonin reuptake enhancer, an antidepressant which is cardioprotective. I understand your concern with cardiac side effects of tadanafil. However, i would reassure you at your age devoid of any pre-existing cardiac issues you are unlikely to develop cardiac side effects. Fish oil can be safely used though it might not be exactly needed of you. If you have no erectile issues right now, i don't see the point in adding staminol ultra. However, if you are not completely satisfied with the effect of tadanafil, you can add staminol ultra. There are no significant drug interactions or additional side effects. Hope you are clear now. Wish you a happy married life.
Dr Sundar
Specialist-Psychosexual disorders