Have eczema, psoriasis, hive-like bumps on fingers, flaking skin, thinning hair, scalp pain, joint pain

I suffer from a number of issues And have seen many doctors in the past. Sadly, no one doctor has been able to give me a solid answer on what could be ailing me. Anyways, the problem I'd like to address today is that of my skin. Ive been diagnosed with eczema, psoriasis, and many other skin issues but today I've got a brand new symptom: little hive like bumps all over my fingers accompanied by dry flaking skin. I have pictures if need be. Thanks for considering my problem.. I'm only 23 and rather distraught that I suffer from things like this, as well as rapidly thinning hair, excurciating scalp pain, fatigue, joint problems (cracking, popping, pain), degrading vision, receding gums, dwindling muscle mass (despite a well planned daiy exercise routine and diet), and limbs that constant fall asleep even when active.

I'd also like to note that over the course of 2.5 years I went from 175 pounds to 224 pounds back down to 170. It was during the time when I was 22 and at my heaviest that began experiencing the very painful hair loss. I consulted a doctor who said it was just stress but did note that I was pre-hypertensive. Don't know if that helps... Also I take saw palmetto twice daily which helps a lot with the scalp pain.
Posted Tue, 10 Jul 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 18 hours later

The skin lesions you developed on your fingers appear to be due to psoriasis.

Also the symptoms you have point me to consider a possibility of you having a Connective disorder, to be sure I may need to look at the lesions you have.

Do attach the images of the skin lesions you have , try to include all of them.

Also do attach any blood test reports of recent time.

I shall have a look at the attachments and analyse in detail and come out with a better advice.

Waiting for your response,
Follow-up: Have eczema, psoriasis, hive-like bumps on fingers, flaking skin, thinning hair, scalp pain, joint pain 1 hour later
Hi, thanks for you message! I couldnt figure out how to attach photos here so I'm linking them using my photobucket:

Rough/dry/bumpy skin on hands:
WWW.WWWW.WW This type of occasionally itchy bumps also appear on my arms, lips, below my eye, and elsewhere on my hands but are too light to photograph.

The sores I've had for a couple years (the one on my leg since I was 14). Sometimes they get better, but more often then not they are this bad or worse:
This last picture is of also a great concern of mine given my age... But I'm rapidly losing my hair and my head has a constant burning stretching sensation that is very painful. Less than 1 year ago I had a very full head of hair. The hair loss started when the pain began.
Because I live in Japan now it is difficult if not possible to get my blood reports. This is also the primary reason I'm seeking help online instead of visiting a doctor in person. However, I'm going to attempt to contact my doctor in the states to my old bloodwork sent over, as well I'll get new blood work done, and if you don't mind waiting, I can send it to you for analysis.

All these problems are distressing me quite a bit and making living day to day very difficult. Thank you for looking into this for me!
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 20 hours later
Hi ,

Thanks for the images.

The lesions in the images you referred are mainly due to Psoriasis.

It is a typical presentation what you are having.

I could not get any more information on the underlying condition you may have.

Also I see that the Psoriasis you have is not of serious type and can be treated with PUVA (Psoralin UV A therapy).Do discus about the same with your treating doctor.

Let me not be biased by limited information I have about you. I shall wait for you to consult the doctor in states and get the reports to me.

We shall have a detailed discussion over the reports and will advice you specifically over the same.

Anticipating your response,