Have ecoli infection. Feeling fatigued. night sweats and burning sensation in eyelids. What is wrong?

Oncologist
Question
In the last 4 months i had strange health issues distroing my life.
It started with ecoli infection in feb, thru hbacter clearence with strong antibiotics but since i finished them,
Started feeling fatigue and nit sweats. (as if my bodyis fighting over ight). It is something that comes andgoes, with chills. One detail that has been thee for the wole period is the burning eyelid sensesationwhen closed.
Even now i have sone joints cracing and pain.

I have done more then needd so much that i am scared of having two scans can ipact my future cancer possibility. So i did lots of blood tests, with hematologist, pet scan, ct abdomal scan and mri of the head. X XXXXXXX of the chest.

All they say is clear. So since then i am struggeling a lot woma diagnose and it is ot getting better.

Any help is apprecia.

Posted Fri, 27 Jul 2012 in Infections

Answered by Dr. Robert Galamaga 5 hours later
Hello and thank you for submitting your question.

Your question is a good one and I will work on providing you with some information and recommendations.

From the information you submitted it appears that you suffered from a severe bacterial infection. these types of infections caused the body to become quite debilitated for a significant period of time. In addition it can cause limitation of the function of many of the body organs including the liver, kidneys and bone marrow.

At this point to further understand exactly what you're dealing with I would like you to submit copies of any recent laboratory studies or imaging studies which have been performed in order to diagnose what is going on with you. You can send these to my attention the following email address
YYYY@YYYY

As I mentioned these types of infections can be quite debilitating in the recovery. can take several months. At this time it is extremely important that you focused on maintaining optimal health. This includes eating a very well-balanced diet as well as exercising as much as possible on a daily basis to gradually improve your strength.

I look forward to receiving additional information from you regarding your current condition. I will review these test results when they become available. I can than make further recommendations regarding optimizing your general health.

I thank you again for submitting your question. I hope you found my response to be helpful and informative. If you have any additional concerns I would be happy to address them.

Sincerely,

Dr Robert

Follow-up: Have ecoli infection. Feeling fatigued. night sweats and burning sensation in eyelids. What is wrong? 3 hours later
Dr XXXXXXX i have sent few emails with info. Hope you have recieved them.
Please kindly let me know.

I was just wondering if you have received my files ?

thanks and please kindly update me.
Follow-up: Have ecoli infection. Feeling fatigued. night sweats and burning sensation in eyelids. What is wrong? 17 hours later
Hi Dr XXXXXXX

thanks and please kindly update me.

Answered by Dr. Robert Galamaga 13 hours later
Hello and thank you for submitting your information including your laboratory results as well as your imaging study results.

I have to say that after reviewing all of these results there is absolutely nothing in these results which leads me to conclude that there is any type of disease process going on.

The fluctuation in numbers of white blood cells and red blood cells is completely normal and your results have been within the normal range.

I suspect that some of the symptoms you are experiencing are related to your body slowly getting back to its normal state. You did to deal with severe infections and even though all of the laboratory numbers look normal your body is still in a recovery phase.

The only other consideration I might entertain at this point would be that there is a mild degree of anxiety which is exacerbating your general health. I am not trying to assume that this is the case but this certainly should be considered.

Again I thank you for submitting your question. I hope you have found my response to be helpful. I look forward to hearing back from you with any additional considerations or concerns so that we may discuss them here.

Sincerely,

Dr Robert

Follow-up: Have ecoli infection. Feeling fatigued. night sweats and burning sensation in eyelids. What is wrong? 2 hours later
Thanks for the reply.
Could you please let me know if all this imaging I ve done is
to be worried about ? I am a bit scared I did way too many images,

thanks

Answered by Dr. Robert Galamaga 8 hours later
Hello again and thank you for your follow-up question.

I understand the concern you have regarding the imaging test.

The PET scan should not cause you any increased health risk at all. While imaging tests do have some degree of radiation the risk is only in a setting where patients get many many of these tests performed. In your case there's simply no significant risk involved or any long-term detrimental effect of having this scan performed.

I again encourage you to continue to support your body with good hydration nutrition and exercise in the coming months as you will eventually returned back to your normal good state of health and well-being.

Again I thank you for submitting your question. I hope you have found my response to be helpful and informative. If you have any additional concerns I would be happy to discuss those with you.

Sincerely,

Dr. Robert

Follow-up: Have ecoli infection. Feeling fatigued. night sweats and burning sensation in eyelids. What is wrong? 5 minutes later
Dr. XXXXXXX

thanks for your reply. I am terrified in fact. On one side I do not feel well,
on the other side, I am faced with all these radiations.
on PET I was told I have 6.6 (units) and the CT scan is 8.4 (units).

So can I consider as there is no significant risk ?

I started after the pet to have some joints pain and I am scared. Which in the current situation is even making mu anxiety and situation harder.

for you, could all this anxiety cause my symptoms ? Anything else I should do ? more blood tests ?

thanks

Sir, I just recalled your point about the bacteria. (last question really).
Is it possible that this thing is still in me ? Might be a coin incident
but when I took some antibiotics I started to feel okay.

thanks

Answered by Dr. Robert Galamaga 18 hours later
Hello and thank you for the follow up questions.

I really have a very low suspicion that there is any active bacterial infection going on in your body. In addition I have a very low suspicion as well that any of the scans haven't had any residual effect on how you feel.

Honestly I am most suspicious that there is a component of anxiety which is exacerbating how you're feeling.

I want to again reassure you that the skins more than likely have not added any long-term detrimental health risk to you.

If you are still curious and need reassurance regarding the bacteria you could ask your primary care doctor to perform a blood culture to check to see if there is anything active going on. Again I seriously doubt that this is the case. I understand that if you need this information for peace of mind it might be helpful however.

It is very important that you maintain an optimistic view point regarding your general health. The body has a tremendous ability to heal itself and in your case I am sure your body will do the same.

Thank you again for submitting your question. I hope you found my response to be helpful and informative. If you have any additional concerns I would be happy to address them.

Sincerely,

Dr. Robert

Follow-up: Have ecoli infection. Feeling fatigued. night sweats and burning sensation in eyelids. What is wrong? 2 days later
Dr. XXXXXXX
thanks a lot for all advice. I have decided to follow your advice:

1. No stress on CT scans.. I take your word for low risk.
2. Eat well and take a good care
3. Did a blood culture test with my hematologist.

on No 3 I have an urgent question: There were two tests done:
a) cytology
b) cytology Flux

my Professor tells me all is ok but when I look at the results I see one thing that really bothers me ... 0.5 gran immature normal cells. They say in the commentary that these are cells that are in all normal stages of development.

on the cytrology flux, they say all is normal but slighly higer NK cell.

all the rest is good (WBC 6.6 with good differenciential).

can you please urgently advice me as I am stressed.

Hi Again,

just to maybe clarify on the Immat cells: they say it has all stages of maturation
as a comment below.

thanks for your reply.

Answered by Dr. Robert Galamaga 16 hours later
Thank you again for submitting your question.

I would not get too concerned about these cells. The slight abnormality of the NK cells does not reflect a disease process in your case.

I would await the results of the culture and I am sure the culture will be negative.

I am sure your body is in a recovery process and that in one to two months you should be back to your baseline of good health.

Thank you again for submitting your question. If you have any additional concerns I would be happy to address them.

Sincerely,

Dr. Robert

Follow-up: Have ecoli infection. Feeling fatigued. night sweats and burning sensation in eyelids. What is wrong? 6 hours later
Dr XXXXXXX

thank you for your reply. Could please explain me a bit more on these immature cells.

I read on the internet a lot of scary things about those. From the lab told me this is not a problem but I am so scared.

thanks a lot.

Answered by Dr. Robert Galamaga 19 hours later
Hello again and thank you for your question.

Immature cells is simply a scientific term which we give to certain cells which are viewed under the microscope in the process of development. These cells usually become mature and functional through the process of development over their lifespan.

If you had an extremely high count of these types of cells this would be more worrisome. The number of immature cells noted in your test worked very very small. This is quite warm and should not be regarded with any significant concern. I want to reassure you again that this is not something that reflects any type of disease process.

Thank you again for your questions. I am always available for additional discussion if you have additional concerns. Please let me know if I can be of any additional assistance.

Sincerely,

Dr. Robert

Follow-up: Have ecoli infection. Feeling fatigued. night sweats and burning sensation in eyelids. What is wrong? 1 hour later
Thanks. Are these cells visable by the blood machines? Could this be a start of a disease.

In addition, is it possible to have these cells as a starting process of something bad due to the scans I have done /?

thanks

Answered by Dr. Robert Galamaga 7 hours later
Hello again,

These cells do not signal disease at this time. These are simply normal to see on a general blood screen - especially in such low numbers as is the case for you.

These cells are not related at all to the scans which you had performed.

It is time now to focus on good health practices for you. Anxiety and worry can be debilitating and I would like you to focus on positive thinking and optimal health. In my opinion you are a very healthy person right now!

sincerely,

Dr. Robert

Follow-up: Have ecoli infection. Feeling fatigued. night sweats and burning sensation in eyelids. What is wrong? 23 hours later
Dear Dr.

thanks a lot for your advice. I which I started talking with you earlier.

I am trying to lead a good life now and eat well. I gained so many kg in the last months. Nevertheless, I am still scared on the CT scans - even at low dose
it is disturbing me a lot ... I am thinking of heaving cancer in the next years..etc.

can you provide me with some good advice on this ? You say, the risk is only in setting of many scans. How many ? Does it mean that there is no risk, min risk etc ?

If you could help me to manage that... as it prevents me from looking at the future and this is hard.

thanks a lot.

Answered by Dr. Robert Galamaga 27 hours later
Hello again.

Only if you had dozens of scans would I be a little concerned about increased risk of cancer. I have many patients who get 40 - 50 scans and do well. The scan was done for a reason and the result was good. Be happy about that. You do not have to worry about elevated risk.

I would consider you to have NO risk related to the scans in your case.

Thanks again for discussing your health concerns.

Sincerely,

Dr. Galamaga

Follow-up: Have ecoli infection. Feeling fatigued. night sweats and burning sensation in eyelids. What is wrong? 10 minutes later
Dear Sir,

I thank you for your comment. Not sure why I have this panic mode...
guess try to justify all this story My calc was up to 15-20 smv(s).

Do you think I can do something to prevent possible impact ?

again I like to thank you for all the great support you gave me.

Answered by Dr. Robert Galamaga 20 hours later

As I have stated earlier the best way to continue to maintain optimal health would be to consume a diet that is very well balanced in addition to exercising regularly. Other than that there is no additional life the modification that I would recommend for your benefit.

Again I would like you to focus on the positive aspects of your health right now. There is no indication to worry and I am very confident that there will be no problem in the future related to your scans.

Thank you again for submitting your question. I am available if you have any additional follow-up concerns.

Sincerely,

Dr. Robert

Follow-up: Have ecoli infection. Feeling fatigued. night sweats and burning sensation in eyelids. What is wrong? 24 hours later
Dear Dr.

Thanks for the support. Last point is when you say PET scan is safe,
can you explain ? I am scared that there was radioactive liquid in me to
damage my DNA cells and cause mutation...?

thanks

Answered by Dr. Robert Galamaga 2 hours later
Hello again.

Yes a PET scan is safe and not XXXXXXX The amount of radioactivity of the liquid is extremely extremely small. It is like the equivalent of spending two days outside in the sun. No significant at all and very SAFE.

The PET scan will not cause DNA damage or damage to your cells.

Thanks again for the query. Please let me know if there are any additional issues.

SIncerely,

Dr. Galamaga

Dear Dr.
Thanks for the above.

I wanted to update you with few more things/developments:
- I developed some cracking/ little joints pain -comes and goes (beginning in May)
- right hand tumb link to wrist is aching for two weeks... could this be serious ?
- I am gaining kg (+10kg for 2 1/2 months).
- Now I can sleep for 2 weeks now and it is like a lot.
- My eyes are better
- Developed a incredible fear from the Scans I did.
- a little scared from possibility to have something with the blood going on..

so this is the situation and I do not know how to move forward. I mean, now I regret the scans ... but this is past and can not focus on my future as I live in fear.....that may get cancer due to the scans/pet. Even I think the joints pain may be due to the pet scan.

can you please provide me with a solid advice, how can i get out of this ... I have so many thing professionally but as I think about this all the time.. is a driving me crazy. Even drink a bit of alchohol to chill out.

thanks

Answered by Dr. Robert Galamaga 14 hours later
Hello and thank you for your follow-up.

It really appears to me that you have developed a significant amount of anxiety. This degree of anxiety is starting to affect the way you live your life. I'm very concerned about this and I think you need professional help.

I think you should try to see if there is a local psychologist who you can XXXXXXX and talk to to help sort out your concerns.

The symptoms you are describing now are most likely related to your anxiety. At this point I cannot emphasize enough the potential benefit of you seeing a psychologist.

If you are able to XXXXXXX a good psychologist I am very confident that this will be a major benefit for you.

Right now you are really focusing on a lot of things that are causing an exacerbation of your anxiety and I think discussing this with a psychologist will really help you.

It may benefit you also to consider a medication to help with your anxiety and depression but this is something you need to discuss with your psychologist and your cancer because of the scans. If you have any additional concerns I am always available for you.

Sincerely,

Dr. Robert

Follow-up: Have ecoli infection. Feeling fatigued. night sweats and burning sensation in eyelids. What is wrong? 9 hours later
Hi Sir,

thanks for the below. I booked a session for this friday with Therapist.

Still, I have two major concerns, fears which I really do not know how to manage.
1. What has and is happening to me. I mean, I am recovering but if I have a small sweat during the night I already freak out + this joints cracking and pain. (my thumb part connected to the wrist is kind of imflamated at the moment and I imagine lots of bad things).
2. Scans. I hope the therapist can help me on this. But you as a professional, really if you could help me how can I manage these risks ( I mean 1 CT abdomen and one PETCT low dose combined + sinus ct = 20 msv of radiation more or less... ) Now as I had them and they found nothing I regret I did them, it is crazy... I blame myself that I did them because maybe because I was anxious to know.. etc...

it is really bad. Again, from your practice how worried should I be from those scans ... it has impact on my future... I can not even make mid term decissions now...

thanks

Answered by Dr. Robert Galamaga 9 hours later
Hello again.

I am very happy to see that you have made an appointment to see a therapist. I really think that this will benefit you significantly.

Regarding what is going on with you I have to say that I really think this is a manifestation of significant anxiety. We know that significant anxiety can cause a lot of physical symptoms which I think is what is going on in your case.

Regarding managing the risks of the scans I again want to emphasize that I do not see any significant risk associated with the scans. Therefore there is nothing to manage but your anxiety.

Thank you again for submitting your question. I look forward to hearing back from you after you see a therapist. If there are additional concerns I am here for you.

Sincerely,

Dr Robert

Dear DR XXXXXXX

thanks for the reply. Again, if i was smart enough to write you long time ago or find a doctor like you here, maybe it would been over. I will update you after some session with the therapist. Meanwhile, I;d like to you to confirm or not... if there could be a link between scans, joint paints/cracks (PET scan) and these immature cells they found.... just to make sure this additional complication is not scans driven. I gained 10 kg in the last 3 months, can this be related ?

I am releafed when i drink some alchohol, i will discuss that with the therapist. You know, I had such a professional and personal success and respectively stress in the last years .. and only when i had piece and a great new job to start i collapsed. I also had a hard flight landing in zurich this last december ..it has been just lot... I truly hope there is nothing psysical going on??? and the scan did not started it???... and i recover because i have so much stuff to do ... in the future.

Answered by Dr. Robert Galamaga 26 hours later
Hello again.

I can tell you with certainty that there is no relation between the scans and your joint pains or with any fluctuation of your weight.

I am very confident that slowly and gradually you will get back to your optimal health and optimal functioning. I understand that alcohol might help you feel better because alcohol in itself sometimes will have a calming affect in the setting of anxiety.

Try to remain optimistic. I'm very confident that you will be very healthy and successful in the future.

Thank you again for sending your questions and concerns. I am here for you in the future as well if you need.

Sincerely,

Dr. Robert

Follow-up: Have ecoli infection. Feeling fatigued. night sweats and burning sensation in eyelids. What is wrong? 5 days later
Dr XXXXXXX

I wanted to ask you few more things as some of the symptoms come and go.
example is the burning eyes, and the burning feeling on the back. When I touch my back it is ass if there are chills even in the legs.
It is a strange mood that I come to every now and then. Even I feel warm in my ears... ENT gave me some pills (I think for allergy) to calm down the noice in the ears...I smell kind of acid comming out of my ears. I mean the symptoms are very strange. No pain over my body, only this kind of burning sensation which is more on the top of the back, neck. I am really puzzled what this could be....Really could this be anxiety ? I mean, after this burning thing I feel even tired. I am sleeping ew hours w/o sweating- fortunately - but wake up around 4 am every morning like sharp. This was typical for the period I ha din april.

Do you have any ideas ?

thanks

Hello again and thank you for the additional information.

I am actually very confident that most of your symptoms are related to stress and anxiety. The mind and body are very intimately connected and when the mind is under significant stress it can manifest in a lot of symptoms including what you have described.

I think it is also reasonable to consider that you may have some mild allergies which is causing the symptoms you are experiencing with your eyes. A good generic allergy medication would be reasonable to try in this case.

Honestly you really need to give your body some time to recover. You may have good days and bad days but you really need to look at how you feel any longer term. I would recommend that you give your body at least a few weeks or couple of months even to try to get back to a good balance

I would be happy to take a look at the test results or imaging results if you would like to forward those to me. Again I don't think any of these tests have found anything significant or worrisome in your case.

Once again I want to reassure you that I am confident that you do not have any worrisome disease process going on. I really feel that you have a moderate degree of anxiety which at times may be causing some of your physical symptoms.

Thank you again for submitting your follow-up. I remain available for you.

Sincerely,

Dr. Robert

Dr XXXXXXX

I thanks for the below. I truly feel there is something wrong for a while now but all doctors say it is noting and is anxiety. I mean, I'd typically feel dizzy from time to time, this strange chills and hot flashed on the upper back center, left right. I feel the warm wave in my left ear even. (which produces acid liquid all the time and beeps). It is like my bones are warm or something... I am not sure. I have a strange pain for a month now on my right hand thumb connecting the wrist. When I touch it there, like a vein it hurts...

very strange symptoms... Kindly review the below and let me know your opinion.

Links on Imaging:
CT Abd
WWW.WWWW.WW
PETCT
WWW.WWWW.WW
Follow-up: Have ecoli infection. Feeling fatigued. night sweats and burning sensation in eyelids. What is wrong? 37 minutes later
I am thinking if all this can be due to my marathon last year and RA or else..?

lastly, I have just read an article on CT scans and blood cancer... so now I am really scared... is this possible ?

thanks

Hello again.

I am convinced that your current symptoms are due to anxiety. This is my best clinical opinion. I reviewed your images in there is nothing else which points to any other obvious ongoing process. Please try to realize that this is the very likely case for you.

Running a marathon would not cause long-term symptoms such as you are describing. Your symptoms are not due to any type of rheumatoid arthritis.

There is no link between CT or PET scans and blood cancers. There have been no long-term clinical trials which have showed any evidence of this. Please realize that I can say this with a good amount of confidence. I again want to discourage you from reading random articles which are not based on Studies which have been performed with a high degree of statistical significance.

Thank you again for submitting your follow-up.

Dr. Galamaga

Follow-up: Have ecoli infection. Feeling fatigued. night sweats and burning sensation in eyelids. What is wrong? 12 hours later
Thanks sir. I really dont know whats going on with me.
This is misterious illness.

I will try to do my best to recover buth honestly my major issues are the stragne feelings, i have described and the future fear from the scans.

Nevertheless, do you think these symptoms can be also driven by gaining weight, in my case 10 kg in the last months, and drinking regulary alchohol. Small portions but regulary. I have this burning feeling over and over my hands, wrist, bones.... Very wired.

Thanks for advicing.

Answered by Dr. Robert Galamaga 54 minutes later
Hello again and thanks for the followup.

I would discontinue drinking altogether. There is no benefit to regular drinking in your case.

Are you exercising? You need to exercise 5 days per week for at least 45 minutes. This will help your energy level as well as your anxiety.

Weight gain will cause more fatigue and possibly joint pains - even more reason to focus on good exercise regimen.

Try again to relax. Maybe meditation would be helpful as well.

Thanks again for the query. I look forward to continuing a discussion of your health in the future.

Sincerely,

Dr. Galamaga

Hi sir,

I am try starting again exersising but it so easy.
In fact i feel good exersising but my joints feels warm and hurts. I think i may have something on the joints, even intensive walking creates pain in my ankel. I indeed gained a lot of weight. This feeling from the very beginning is there.....getting chills i mean. With warm inthe ears. I think this started with the helicobqcter antiobotics times. The upper back is the main heat point....and when this happens when i touch my back feel chills...strange.

Honestly, not sure whats going on....i do my best but it is still not good.

I had intensive walk today and pain in the feet.

Any ideas?

Hello again and thank you for the follow up question.

Regarding the exercise you really just have to continue to work through the discomfort. Discomfort is normal when getting back into an exercise regimen especially if you are carrying more weight than usual.

The other symptoms you have described are not indicative of any type of disease process. Again you have to think positive and get through this with continued positive thinking.

Thanks again for the follow up.

Dr Galamaga

Thanks. I will do my best. But the issue is that i feel my body is o the same...
It is true i put 10 kg on the top, but today we are in barcelona for example and even walking i have ankels pain.... I feel there is something going on and the doctors say not the case. When i feeel good i think about future risks of the scans and feel bad that i did them.... I feel linke my life is done.... Crazy if i compare it to me just6 months ago.

Every pain i related to current or futer possibility of cancer..... And mostly blood related. I dont know if the therapist will help me and if all symptoms go away.

Thanks, any thoughts are welcome.

Answered by Dr. Robert Galamaga 15 hours later

I want to again reassure you that there is no evidence of any type of cancer or blood disorder or blood cancer going on in your body right now.

You have classic symptoms of anxiety and I believe there are some symptoms of depression going on. I want to tell you that anxiety and depression can create musculoskeletal symptoms which are related more to the anxiety or depression then to some type of systemic disease.

I am very confident that as your mood and outlook improves the symptoms will slowly go away. You need to really push yourself to continue exercise even if it causes some degree of discomfort.

I am also confident that the therapist will help you improve your frame of mind and way of thinking.

As always thank you again for sharing your concerns.

Sincerely,

Dr. Robert

Follow-up: Have ecoli infection. Feeling fatigued. night sweats and burning sensation in eyelids. What is wrong? 4 days later
Dear Dr. XXXXXXX
I went to Reamathologist for the joints problems. I did a blood test
and the prlim result shows 9.1 WBC, mostly neutrophil has moved up. % are slighly on the upper edge and abs are in range.

also, I had 7.4 Urique acid -> 7 as upper bound.

I am on diet and exercising but got very scared if this could be a first indication of the blood disorder. I have few more tests to do like RA but I am so scared...

all other indicators, RBC Plaquette Hemoglobin re perfectly fine.

Hi, one more result is out.

Ra factor out of sync, 43 with 14 upper bound

Could this be blood cancer? I am waiting for anti ccp.

Hello again and thank you for the follow up.

These laboratory results absolutely do not indicate that there is any type of blood cancer going on. I want to reassure you again that there is no cancer going on based on these results.

I would encourage you to follow up with a rheumatologist to discuss the additional test results which he has requested. If you have any additional concerns I am here for you.

Sincerely,

Dr. Robert

Follow-up: Have ecoli infection. Feeling fatigued. night sweats and burning sensation in eyelids. What is wrong? 4 hours later
Dear Dr. XXXXXXX

thanks for the below. I do not understand why my Neutrophilles are moving so much.

since Feb it has been the case. What is the % meaning ? I am very scared that I may have cancer spreading to my bones and joints. Can you please advice on this.? My joints are cracking, feel some warm here and there and the thumbs on wrist are painful. Could this be a start of the cancer due to the scans I did ?

How significant is RA factor and what can be the cause for this increase ?

I will keep you posted.

thanks

Thank you for the follow up.

The fluctuation in the percentage of neutrophils means nothing. This happens normally from time to time in your case is not reflective of cancer. I am telling you this once again with good confidence.

Regarding the rheumatoid factor this is something you need to discuss with the rheumatologist and I do not think it is related to any other blood related disorder or cancer. In addition the muscular skeletal complaints that you have appear to be unrelated to any type of blood disorder or anything going on in your blood. You need to discuss your musculoskeletal concerns with the rheumatologist.

I see no additional need to discuss any blood cancer or blood disorders in your case.

Please open a new consultation request if you have new concerns.

Sincerely,

Dr Galamaga

Follow-up: Have ecoli infection. Feeling fatigued. night sweats and burning sensation in eyelids. What is wrong? 36 minutes later
Thanks. I did a nex test and wbc is 7.5 already but joint and burning
Is still there doctor gave me drug for the pain. Ccp is in range. So it is really the
Acid and ra not in range. Do you have a clu what this is?? Gout?
Thanks

Answered by Dr. Robert Galamaga 24 hours later
For these additional test results I would defer to your rheumatologist and the expertise this physician has in interpreting these tests which he ordered.

Thanks again,

Dr Galamaga