Have eating disorder. Overdose of paracetamol and fluxetine. What to do?

Infertility Specialist
Hello, I overdosed on 14 paracetamol (500mg) and 10 20mg of fluxetine last night and tonight had 10 more paracetamol. I feel fine but now am worried ... I was very down due to having an eating disorder.
Posted Tue, 22 May 2012 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 2 hours later

High doses of paracetamol lead to liver damage and other complications. Flxetine in higher doses also causes alteration in heart beat and other complications. Hence I advice you to visit ER or your physician immidiately to assess the damage to your organs due to overdose of both drugs.

Please visit the hospital as soon as possible.

I hope I answered your query. I will be glad to answer any followup queries you have.