Have eaten burger from outside. Stomach is sort of gurgling. What are the chances of getting sick from this?

I just finished eating about a 1lb XXXXXXX burger prepared at the grocery store, and only when I was almost done I realized that the meat was really undercooked. My stomach is sort of "gurgling" now. What are the chances of me getting sick from this?
Posted Mon, 5 Aug 2013 in Digestion and Bowels
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 9 minutes later
Hi Tburrola,
Welcome to healthcare Magic!
The undercover meat per se would not cause gastric upset or disease unless it is infected or contaminated which depends on the storage and cleanliness standard of the food handling source.
If you are within three hour of eating then you can induce vomiting.
I hope the advise would be informative and useful for you.
Take Care!