Have dull pain and swelling in shoulder and clavicles with arms. Suggest?

I have a dull pain in my left shoulder and a swelling over the left clavicle. The swelling seems to move when I palpate the area. The ache can be felt on the top of my left arm too. This has got worse in the last few days.
Posted Sun, 13 Oct 2013 in Abdominal Pain
Answered by Dr. Prasad 8 hours later
Brief Answer:
You need evaluation...

Detailed Answer:

It appears that this swelling in the clavicular area is compressing neurovascular bundles around the clavicle to cause pain in your left shoulder. If I were to be your treating doctor, I would recommend couple of test - chest X XXXXXXX as well as soft tissue ultrasound of the area affected to confirm the nature of problem. Your local surgeon will know about the test. I suggest you to visit your surgeons office at the earliest.

Hope this helps. Let me know if you need clarifications.