Have dry skin with red and white raised bumps on legs. Easy way to get cure?

I have red and white slightly raised bumps on my legs. It started on one leg and has spread to the other. I have quite dry skin
Posted Sat, 30 Mar 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 38 minutes later
Hello dear,
Thank for the query.
I would like to know, whether these bumps have any itching or pain.
Since how long are they there and is this the first time you are getting them?
If possible please upload a photograph of few of the lesions. This will help me in diagnosing the condition.
I have asked you the above questions because there are hundreds of causes of red raised bumps. Please reply so I can help you.
Thank you
Follow-up: Have dry skin with red and white raised bumps on legs. Easy way to get cure? 6 minutes later
This is the first time. They are itchy at times and only hurt once I scratch them.
I also have slightly tender knee joints
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 35 minutes later
you are probably suffering from urticaria.
Take tab cetrizine for 3 days and apply calasoft lotion (calamine + liquid paraffin). With this you will get relief.
You mentioned your skin is dry, for this you can use Alovera lotion daily.
Wishing you good health .
Thank you