Ask a Urologist   »  

Have dry foreskin, bleeding due to masturbating and intercourse. Any cure?

Dermatologist
Question
I have bleeding dry foreskin which is due to masturbating and sex. What can I do. A and D Ointment helps a lot. YYYY@YYYY
Posted Tue, 19 Mar 2013 in Penis Problems

Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 40 minutes later
The bleeding is occurring mainly due to friction during sexual intercourse or masturbation. You are diabetic so even small trauma may get infected.
The only solution to this is to use a lubricant cream during sexual intercourse and masturbation.
These creams are available over the counter in pharmacies.

You can keep applying A and D cream, It Contains vitamins A and D and helps protect from the drying effects of wind and cold weather, It also temporarily protects and helps relieve dry skin and as it is a vitamin mixture it is safe to use.

Let me know if you have any other questions
Thank you

Follow-up: Have dry foreskin, bleeding due to masturbating and intercourse. Any cure? 4 hours later
What creams are you talking about ?

Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 4 hours later
Thanks for the follow up.
There are gels and creams available, which should be applied before sexual intercourse to reduce friction. You can use KY jelly or Wet or Today available at a nearby pharmacy. Vaseline jelly is another option.
Thank you