Have dry flaky skin patches on foot. How to remove this?

I have a small patch of dry skin near the left side of my left foot

There are tiny circular patches of dry skin and some of them started flaking

There is no pain and it is only on one foot and isolated to one small part of my foot
Posted Wed, 27 Mar 2013 in Dry Skin
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 13 minutes later
Hello .
Thanks for the detailed description.
A single flaky patch surrounded by small patches and confined to just one foot indicates that it is a fungal infection (tinea pedis).
Usually the fungal infections are associated with itching but sometimes they can be asymptomatic, and present just as dry scaly skin.
I advice you to use an anti fungal cream.
Just remember that you should use it for atleast one month regularly, even if the lesions have healed.
This will prevent the recurrence.
Let me know if you have any other doubts.
Thank you