Have double chin and fat accumulates in stomach. Diet plan for weight loss?

Hi.. I would like to loose some weight and am looking for a diet plan which will help me in achieving my goal. I am 27 years old.. height 5 feet 7 inches and weight is 73 Kgs. Major fat accumulation is on the tummy and have also see signs of double chin..
Posted Sat, 13 Apr 2013 in Weight Loss
Answered by Dr. Muhammad Ishfaq Habib 2 hours later
Welcome to XXXXXXX

You are almost having a weight of a normal healthy person however with your height you may look above average.

Loosing weight is a long term regular management which people often skips or stops due to its delayed effects, so to stay with the management plan, you have to be patent.

You have to go through following management plan

1. Diet modification: Avoid carbohydrates diet like bread, potatoes, rice, sugar and cold drinks. use protein diet. use plenty of fluids but fresh juices

2 Life style modification: avoid immediate lying after meals. Having a regular physical activity like jogging or running. cycling or swimming is best exercise.

for double chin, face exercise like chewing gum and filling balloons are very effective. green tea also have effect on mobilizing fats.

Hope it works

If you still have some query, feel free to ask