Have done with blood test. What does it indicate?

What does blood work mean for possible problems
potassium 5.5
alkaline phosphatase 144
What does Ct of abdomen and pelvis with and without contrast mean
2-mm of pulmonary nodule along the right major fissure. minimal dependent atelectasis is noted bilaterally.

15- mm cyst in the inferior right hepatic lobe. a tiny low-attenuation lesion in the anterior righthepatic lobe, likely represents a simple cyst. post cholecystectomy with surgical clips in gallblader fossa. The common bile duct is dilated, measuring 1cm. No definite obstructing lesion identified. Mold intrahepatic biliary ductal dilatation is also noted.
spleen, pancreas, adrenal glands unremarkable.
kidney no solid mass lesions or calculi seen. no hydornephrosis/
stomach and small bwel are notrmal. The sigmoid colon is redundant and tortuous with mild diverticulosis. portion of transverse colon is located within the umbilical hernia. Appendiceal stump noted. no evidence of bowl obstruction.
no pathologically enlarged lymph nodes.
incidental note is made of circumaortic left renal vein.
an umbilicalhernia containing a portion of the transverse colon and omental fat. The neck of the hernia meaures 5.0 cm in the transverse dimension and 3.6 cm in the craniocaudal demension. no evidence of bowel obstruction. a postsurgical clip noted in right paracolic gutter no evidence of ascites or free air.
5mm anterolisthesis of L5 on S1 secondary to bilateral pars interarticularis defect. There is vacuum phenomenon in the intervebral disk at L5-S1 associatedwith endplate sclerosis. There is mild anterior wedging of the T11, T12, L1 vertebral body. Multilevel degenerative changes noted in the spine. No destructive bone lesions are seen. Soft tissues are unremarkable
Posted Thu, 27 Jun 2013 in X-ray, Lab tests and Scans
Answered by Dr. Joe Antony 3 hours later
I have read your query diligently. Here is my opinion.

Your blood tests show mild elevation of liver enzymes and a very mild elevation of blood potassium levels. These findings require further investigation, especially an ultrasound scan of the abdomen for the liver. This is what your Dr says when he says further workup is required.

About your CT scan of the chest:
there is a small nodule in the lung on the right side. According to the report. This does not appear to be significant at present. However follow up of this scan may be needed in future if you have any complaints related to the chest like cough, chest pain.
About your CT scan of the abdomen:
The changes described appear to be related to the removal of you gall bladder sometime ago...there is a small cyst in the liver, which also does not appear to be significant.
About your MRI scan of the spine:
mild dislocation of the lumbosacral spine is present. You must XXXXXXX a neurologist or orthopaedic surgeon with this report.
Hope this helps and clears your doubts. Let me know if I have missed out on some concerns.
Dr Joe