Have done semen analysis. Does findings indicate any deficiency and can addyzoa be taken for improvement?

Urologist
Question
Sir,
I have done semen analysis. The report is volume- 2 ml ,colour - smoky whit , viscosity - normal , Time of liquification - 30 min. , sperm count - 20 mil/ml , Motilty - 50 , pus cells - 1-2 , Epithelial cells - absent , RBC'S - absent.
comments- 10% progressive motile
40% sluggishly motile
50% non motile
please tell me about my report .it is normal or not .if there is any dificiency then can i take addyzoa capsul for improvement.
Posted Sat, 24 Aug 2013 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. V. Sasanka 46 minutes later
Hi. The report looks fairly good. It obviously could be better but going by the latest WHO standards your values are within normal limits.
However I suggest that you repeat the semen analysis again after a month or so as we usually do not go by one report only. The sample should be given after 3-4 days of abstinence.
If that report also comes as normal it will be unlikely that you will have a major problem.
As of now it does not appear that you have a need to take medication like addyzoa but if there is any problem in the next report that you get after a month we can consider suitable medicine.
Hope I have been of help.
Regards.