Have dizziness while moving, eye has moved inward towards nose and vision being effected. What is it?

Dizziness while moveing to the right, left eye has moved inward toward nose, vision is getting worse.
Posted Sun, 15 Dec 2013 in Vision and Eye Disorders
Answered by Dr. Dadapeer K 2 hours later
Brief Answer: The symptoms indicate Benign positional vertigo. Detailed Answer: Hello, Welcome to Health care magic, It seems from the history that you are having dizziness while moving to the right associated with movement of left eye towards nose. First thing I would like to consider one of the common causes of dizziness i.e. problems of the inner ear like Labarynthitis Benign positional vertigo The other causes for dizziness are cardiac causes, anemia,hypothyroidism, nutritional deficiencies, effect of drugs.... Since you have mentioned about vision getting worse and inward movement of the left eye we have to rule out ocular causes like convergence insufficiency, strabismus as a cause for dizziness. Since Benign positional vertigo is the commonest cause in the elderly age group and since you have mentioned dizziness on moving to the right first I would like to Benign positional vertigo, hence I advice you for a ENT consultation to rule out Benign positional vertigo and other problems in the inner ear. Hope the information helps you Thank you