Have discomfort and pain in pelvic region. Femur bone, thigh and right knee joint pain. What can this be?

Jul 2016

I have discomfort / little pain in the right pelvic region to the side of right testicle (I have no pain in testicles) and it is elevating down to the Anus region. I feel like a nerve from pelvic region to Anus is getting stretched.

I have discomfort/ little pain in right waist area and the pain is elevating down to whole of my right leg. My buttocks, Femur bone, thigh and right knee joint is paining.

Let me know what this could be?

Any Suggestions.

Expecting a reply as early as possible.
Posted Wed, 28 Aug 2013 in Testicle Problems
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 4 hours later
You have pain in pelvic region near Rt testicle radiating down to perianal region and RT Hip joint, thigh and knee joint.
I shall be happy if you can post me few more details to help me in making comments on your problem.
1) Do you have any urinary symptoms associated with pain?
2) Do you have fever?
3) Are movements of hip joint painful or restricted due to pain?
4) Did you have any trauma to pelvic region very recently?

Based on the limited information that you have provided I think your pain could to be due to acute prostatitis.
However, a qualified Urologist can confirm final diagnosis only on clinical and digital rectal examination.
You may need to get following tests done to diagnose your problem
1) Routine urine test
2) Ultrasound scanning of the abdomen.
3) X-ray of the Hip Joint and Lumbosacral spine to rule out any a orthopaedic cause of your pain.
In the meanwhile take broad spectrum antibiotics along with anti inflammatory medication like Diclofenac twice daily.

Get the prescription of medicines from your family Physician.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any more questions, please feel free to ask me I shall be happy to help you.