Have discolouration and burning on penis tip. Suffering from erectile dysfunction. Required treatment?

My symptoms are the following:
Buring at tip of penis/urthera opening, Blanitis looking infection on multiple areas of the glans. Discolorization of penis tip at urethra opening. Soft erection and weak ejaculation.

I have been through the following:
Tested negative for Clymidia, Gonnorea, Herpes.
2 two week courses of Cipro, 2 two week courses of Azithromicyn. 1 10 day course of Metronidazole. 1 week course of Fluconizole and multiple anit-fungal creams.

Please help .
Posted Tue, 6 Nov 2012 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Muhammad Ishfaq Habib 2 hours later
Thanks for the query

At this stage, I think the most pertinent thing to do would be a urine culture and sensitivity. This will help us find out if the infection has been effectively dealt with.
Further. since your symptoms are still present, an allergic or contact dermatitis or eczema could be responsible. However, asking you to go ahead with hydrocortisone cream without a urine culture would be premature since the steroid in hydrocortisone can potentially worsen the infection.
Further, it would also be useful if you can upload a picture. We can take this discussion ahead in a much better manner then.
Hope that helps
Let me know if you have any questions