Have disc shaped bumps mid way between navel and penis and increasing in size. Underlying cause?

Hi, I have two disc shaped bumps mid way between my navel and penis about 10mm and 15mm in diameter. I have had them for years but very slowly increasing. A nurse at a sexual clinic said they where nothing and older men get them and I am unfortunate to get them now (in my 30's) but I notice now they have multiple black dots. please advise
Posted Sun, 4 Aug 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Kalpana Pathak 2 hours later
I have gone through the image attached. It probably looks like seborrheic keratosis(SK)
SK is a benign skin lesion due to overgrowth of skin cells known as keratinocytes.
It is skin colored to deep brown in color and elevated. It has a stuck on appearance and can have comedo like opening which can look like black dots
As its commonly seen in older age group that is why your nurse said its seen in older men.
The treatment is simple, you can get it removed by cauterising the lesion( electrocautery or RF cautery)

Hope that helped.
Should there be any other query, please write back.