Have disc problem in L4-L5 region, pain in testis. Are there any chances of erection problem?

Question
hi
i have disc problem in L4-L5 region for 3 years.Till now no erection problem occurs. now a doctor says there is a chance of getting erection problem. so i am in tension.please solve my problem.
The MRI reports like "Early degenerative disc disease with moderate diffuse annular bulge (L4-L5 level)causing indentation of thecal sac and bilateral asymmetrical lateral recess and neural foraminal narrowing (left>right) with impingement of left L4 nerve root". I have also pain in my testis.Is this related to disc disease?
Posted Mon, 24 Jun 2013 in General Health

Answered by Dr. Gopal Krishna Dash 2 hours later

You do not have to worry. I do not see patients with this problem complaining of erectile dysfunction. Testicular pain per se may not be related to this. If at all you have erectile dysfunction, you need to be evaluated in detailed for other causes which can cause these problems. You need not worry. Get re-evaluated by a local neurologist again.
Please get back if you have any other concern
best wishes

Follow-up: Have disc problem in L4-L5 region, pain in testis. Are there any chances of erection problem? 11 hours later
Is this disc disease curable.As far as this disc disease not seriously affected me.only some burning like sensation especially in my left leg,in my left butlocks, sometimes right leg also.I have no other problem in walking,sitting etc.Is this disc disease curable by medicines and exercises

Answered by Dr. Gopal Krishna Dash 1 hour later
Yes, it will be okky after medications and exercises
You do not need to undergo any surgery too
Please let let me know if I can help you in any way
Best wishes

Follow-up: Have disc problem in L4-L5 region, pain in testis. Are there any chances of erection problem? 1 hour later
one neurosurgeon said that just one month ago
'you have no symptoms of disc disease after check up by means of walking with my toe etc.'So the early MRI result may be faulty so he directed me to take MRI in a particular center. Is there any necessary to take MRI again? Is it mean my disc disease has been cured?now i have only problem with burning like sensation mostly in my left leg only.
In the initial stag ie. 3 years ago also i have only same burning like sensation.what will i do now?

Answered by Dr. Gopal Krishna Dash 20 hours later
you may be having a disc disease and you need not worry at all. You need not even repeat the MRI. I suggest you to get examined by a neurologist and if he feels that it has to be repeated then you go ahead or else it is not needed.
Hope this helps
Please let me know if you need any additional information
Best regards