Have disc problem and back pain. Suggest exercise and diet plan

Spine Surgeon
Question uncle has disc problem.his L3,L4and L5 disc has degenerated and he has a lot of pain in his back even can not sit in a proper position how it can be controlled and what food and exercises he should take daily how can it be controlled....he also has a lot of pain in his legs also......
Posted Sun, 2 Dec 2012 in Back Pain
Answered by Dr. S K Mishra 37 minutes later

I am sorry that your uncle is suffering with severe pain. As a spine surgeon, I can understand his symptoms.

Since he has severe pain, he will need a detailed evaluation by a spine specialist. Was the MRI scanning done in 2005? - If so, then repeat MRI is required. If clinically and radiologically problem is severe and related, he may require a non-conservative treatment.

Without the details of recent MRI reports, I am unable to comment further. Therefore can you post details of recent MRI report?

Awaiting your response...