Have diarrhea and burning vagina. Could it be due to yeast infection?

I have vaginal burning all the time and diarrhea upset stomach I thought I had a yeast infection but the doctor says I dont.. I'm in a lot of pain
Posted Thu, 4 Apr 2013 in Infections
Answered by Dr. Muhammad Ishfaq Habib 42 minutes later
Thanks for the query

It do not seems to be yeast infection it seems to be more of a gastroenteritis and the suspected organism seems to be E.coli as it is present in normal flora of the GIT and infects GIT and as well as urinary tract.
It is recommended to have urine and stool complete examination and visit your doctor for prescription of appropriate antibiotics.

if you still have some query, feel free to ask