Have diabetics and diagnosed with hep c. Which specialist should I consult?

I have diabetics and diagnosed with hep c ,would be the right doctor for me to be treated by
I was diagnoed with diagnosed over ten years,was recently diagnosed with he c and
have been getting around with not wanting to treathelp
Posted Sat, 2 Feb 2013 in Diabetes
Answered by Dr. Sudhir 34 minutes later

For diabetes you can consider consultation of an endocrinologist and for hepatitis C a gastroenterologist can help you.There is no complete cure for hepatitis C , may be this is the reason some doctors might have not proved helpful. A specialist is very likely to help you and guide regarding this.

Hope this answers your question.Please ask if there are doubts.