Have diabetes. Suffering from chronic constipation and urine retention. Proper diagnosis?

Doctors are of the opinion that the size of my Prostate (25-30 grams) not the main cause for my urine retention.

Weak Bladder is also contributing to my problem.

I am also suffering from chronic constipation and have Diabetes for the last 20 years now.

I do not need medicine for urine formation.
Urine is getting formed but I am not able to pass urine and there is no pressure and at one time quantity is very low around 80-100 ml.

There is always post-void retention of approximately 150 ml.

Requesting you to please look into the matter and advise.
Posted Wed, 5 Dec 2012 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. G.Srinivasan 11 hours later
Welcome to XXXXXXX and thanks for your query.

I went through all your reports.

You have been examined well and the required tests have been carried out, including uroflowmetry and urodynamic studies.
In my opinion and as you have understood, you have defects in both the elements needed to produce a good urine flow.
To produce a good urine flow, coordination of bladder contraction and opening of the outlet are necessary.
1.     Bladder needs to generate enough pressure, once the process is initiated and at the same time, the bladder neck needs to relax to let the urine flow out of the bladder.
2.     There should be no obstruction.

Since there is prostatic enlargement to some extent, it is causing some obstruction to the flow. This is not all. Due to long standing diabetes, nerves have been affected, which is called AUTONOMIC NEUROPATHY.
The same problem is causing constipation.
How good is your erection? Are you involved in SUCH activities?
The combination of URIMAX and URIVOID is one of the best combinations available to tackle the problem.
It needs to be taken for a whole month and see the clinical result.
Hope this helps.