Have developed an hydrocele. Suggest treatment without surgery?

Question
Hello Sir/Madam,

I have developed an hydrocele of 2/3 inch since last 9 to 10 months. I want to have the treatment without surgery. Kindly help me.
Posted Wed, 9 Oct 2013 in Abdominal Pain

Answered by Dr. Guru 29 minutes later
Brief Answer:
I am sorry to inform that surgery is only option

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for consulting HealthCareMagic!

I am really sorry to inform that surgical treatment is the only option in modern medicine, if it is confirmed as hydrocele.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Wish you a good health!

Follow-up: Have developed an hydrocele. Suggest treatment without surgery? 6 minutes later
Earlier one doctor told me that there is an alternative but it is for temporary relief. Can some medicine or else do good.

Answered by Dr. Guru 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Thats only for temporary relief if there is pain

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for the follow up.

You have rightly heard that the medicine is only for temporary relief only if there is discomfort like pain. You may not be liking it but I am sorry again to say that surgical treatment is the only appropriate option.

Wish you a good health!