Have delayed periods, had brown spotting and sore breasts but nothing now. Normal?

May 2013
hello, last month my period came on 31 day and before that 28 day.. i am now on day 31 this month and no period, i had some brown spotting yesterday and sore breasts but nothing now today, is this normal
Posted Sun, 14 Jul 2013 in Menstruation and Miscarriage
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 3 days later

Some amount of fluctuation is common in menstrual cycles.
Menstrual cycle with length 21 days to 35 days can be taken as normal only.
Possibly your spotting will turn into normal menstrual flow soon.
Little bit of premenstrual spotting can be seen sometimes due to hormonal imbalance, so don't worry.
If you do not get periods even after one week consult gynecologist once.
Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer your follow up queries. If you are satisfied with all my answer, please rate the answer after closing the discussion.